cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling

Benz77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why is the site not letting me cancel service. It just rotates back to the sign in page. Thoughts. Thank-you

4 REPLIES 4

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

As others have explained, just cancel auto pay.

However if you plan on keeping your number, do not cancel the line. You would need to port the number via your new provider while your PM account is still active. Once the port is 💯complete your PM line will automatically be cancelled with no further action required.

Edit: I don't know how to get rid of the typo 💯. The forum software won't let me delete it on mobile or desktop 😏

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Benz77 wrote:

Why is the site not letting me cancel service. It just rotates back to the sign in page. Thoughts. Thank-you

@Benz77 

so, are you even able to login to My Account?  

if you have been keep bouncing back to sign-in page, maybe there is an issue with the EverSafe login, please open ticket with PM support:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Benz77 

When you log in to your Public Mobile account, go to the Payments button.

KennethJAdams_1-1694050704261.png

On the right hand side, click on Manage Subscription.

KennethJAdams_2-1694050704260.png

Then click on Manage Payment Method and move the toggle switch to the left beside Subscribed. 

KennethJAdams_3-1694050704154.png

If you're wanting to keep your cell number you can port it out to any other service. Once you port the number, the account is automatically closed.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Benz77 You just have to disable or remove payment method to cancel the service as it won't charge you on your next renewal. Alternatively, if you port out your number, it will cancel automatically once number is moved over to another carrier. 

Need Help? Let's chat.