cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling subscription

Flo-Al
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I registered a new subscription this morning (4GB for 24$ plan) however I would like to cancel it and get a full refund on my credit card. How do I proceed? It would have been much easier to be able to speak to an agent...

7 REPLIES 7

BrightDaisy

why do you want to cancel?

@Flo-Al  ah perfect ten good chance they will compensate you . Just use the link provided below to submit ticket 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You could ask agent if cancellation is possible since it it is the same day you subscribed and want to back off but if your card has been charged and you get your PM phone number I doubt they could do anything for you.

PM is pre-paid service and once paid you have to use it (or not) for next 30 days. I believe this is to stop abuse of system as anybody could subscribe, use it for a day and then try refund/cancellation.

@Flo-Al wrote:

It's my case, the account never got activated (an error in the app)...

@Flo-Al 

you have a chance for the refund.  Please submit ticket by direct message

Flo-Al

It's my case, the account never got activated (an error in the app)...

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Flo-Al  pm is pre paid and no refunds , however we have seen some get refund if the account was never activated . Please use this direct link to support to ask about refund 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Flo-Al 

depends on the stage of the activation, you might or might not be able to get the refund as PM is a prepaid provider

please discuss with PM support via direct message:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.