cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel suscripción

canjuraana
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to cancel my monthly payment.  The app is sending over and over to check if its me

3 REPLIES 3

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@canjuraana 

If you are referring to the 2FA verification code when you log in its understandable that it's very annoying. If that's the only issue then disable it on your profile page once you have verified. I keep mine disabled as well.

If you wish to also suspend your service you can do so by disabling autopay on your payments page, replacing your payment card with another that will fail at renewal (like a $0 gift credit card), contacting customer support to remove your credit card or sometime on or before renewal on day 30 of your cycle suspend your service via lost/stolen in your self serve account.

All of the above will cause payment to fail at renewal and you will have 89/90 days from the last day of paid service to pay and reactivate your account to If you wish to continue with pm. If you use lost/stolen you will need to log into your self serve account first and remove lost/stolen status from your account services and then pay and reactivate.

If you have a $$ rewards account and you do not intend on continuing with pm and would like to pay it forward by donating your account to someone on a fixed or low income who would really appreciate it please contact me via private message and I can help make that arrangement.🙏😇

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@canjuraana you meant your cannot login My Account??  have you port out the number already?

and try using *611 if you know the 4 digits pin, you can doable Autopay there as well

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@canjuraana , are you referring to the 2FA verification on login?  Once you login to the online account, you can disable auto pay as you wish.  

Need Help? Let's chat.