Cancel my sim

Jason83
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Cut off my sim card please

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Jason83,

Suspend your account on your self serve account and/or remove your credit card if you have it entered for autopay.

If you are porting your public mobile number, do it with within 90 days of suspending your account, because after the 90 days being suspended you lose your public mobile phone number and account.

Sorry to see you go.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jason83 

Choices to cancel PM service:
1. Quick and keeping your phone number
Remove autopay credit card info to stop autopay and port your number to another provider. Your account will be canceled right away.
2. Slow and not keeping your phone number.
Remove autopay credit card info to stop autopay. Your account will be suspended without payment at your next renewal date. 90 days after suspension, your account will be cancel. You have 90 days to change your mind by paying and reactivate your account.
3. Make money and not keeping your phone number
If you have a plan with high demand, you can let someone to take over your plan. Your phone number will go with the plan to the new owner.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Jason83 wrote:

Cut off my sim card please

To cancel your PM service...just remove your credit card from Autopay and your next renewal will fail.

If you don't have a cc and are manually paying...just don't pay again. Your plan will fail at nexxt renewal.

You'll have 90 days to restart the plan. After that, it's gone for good.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Jason83  Public Mobile is a prepaid provider to cancel  just don't make payment by removing your credit card from selfserve.

Need Help? Let's chat.