cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel my plan and get the refund

Nanamus
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can you please refund my plan I am not able to use your service and it is hard to get customer service from you. 

There is no need for the plan any more; I haven't used it yet to get the phone number.

So please cancel the plan and send me the refund ASAP as I need to get a plan from another provider who has actual customer service who can help me to activate the plan. 

3 REPLIES 3

Nanamus
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

the app is not working 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Nanamus 

To be certain, you don't wish to troubleshoot to get going here?   For sure?

We may be able to assist getting things going, but remember, we're just other customers like you on this community forum.   I will say, that once activation (and porting, if moving here from elsewhere) is done, it's typically smooth sailing thereafter.

If you're done, contact the customer support staff this way:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here to create a support ticket, then type Customer Support Agent, then Contact Us,  or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Nanamus you have not get the number yet?? did you use the app to activate?? you need the app the complete the activation 

if you need help from support to complete the activation or refund, please message support agent 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.