cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel my plan/account

Parvinmoussavi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Dear. I am presently the customer and I want to cancel my plan / account at all today on 24 June 2022. It is hacked on 8 June and this problem recorded by Edm police as well. So, I removed my autopayment information from my account today on 24 June and I want my plan/account to be cancelled. I greatly appreciate it if you help me for that.

Best regards

3 REPLIES 3

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Parvinmoussavi    Removing your autopay/payment card would not suspend the account immediately unless your payment was due today.  If you want to suspend the account (pause it) immediately, then you need to log into your account and select Plans/Add-ons tab, Lost/Stolen and then Suspend service.   You will, of course, then need to go back and Resume service if you needed to reactivate the account again. 

You should also change your email and password if the account/phone is hacked.  The email can only be changed with the assistance of customer support via chatbot.  Here's a link to chatbot: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

edit:  @Parvinmoussavi    You should also remove your name from your post by clicking the downward arrow top right on your post and then edit/delete.  You are posting on a public forum so it's never a good idea to share personal information.

Parvinmoussavi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you very much

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Parvinmoussavi hi if you removed your cc your account will not be renewed it will go into suspension and close permanently after 90 days there will be no extra charges 

Need Help? Let's chat.