cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel and refund

AMMD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I am trying to figure out how to get a refund from my account. We have a credit and need to close the account ?
9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AMMD : Why would you _have_ to change providers? I think that would be a tough sell to get that money back. Especially if you're gone already.

AMMD

It was top up vochers. We wete moving and they were gifts. We applied them to 2 #'s but ended up having to change providers

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@walker1 wrote:

@Anonymous 

Would that make a difference or are you just curious? Maybe if it was deposited or charged by mistake for some reason, there's a small sliver of hope. 

If the funds were accumulated as rewards then definitely no refund. If real money, then there is a chance depending on the CSA, but no guarantees.

76B74527-5746-4221-9EC8-BB7EA665A74D.jpeg

@Anonymous 

Would that make a difference or are you just curious? Maybe if it was deposited or charged by mistake for some reason, there's a small sliver of hope. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AMMD : Did you deposit that as real money? Or is that accumulated rewards?

AMMD

$178

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AMMD 

first remove your Autopay from your account,and if you want to port to another company you have account Acitvate with public mobile,

and you can try to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@AMMD Sorry, PM is a prepaid service and no refund.  

How much is your credit?

Also, before account is closed, remember to disable Autopay just in case.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@AMMD wrote:
I am trying to figure out how to get a refund from my account. We have a credit and need to close the account ?

@AMMD 

Sorry, PM  doesn't offer refunds in case of closing account.

Since all plans are prepaid, any remaining balances are forfeited.

If you have a payment card registered with autopay, be sure to remove that, otherwise you would continue to be charged.

Need Help? Let's chat.