cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel account

Cromaxb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need my account canceled! I no longer have the sim and will not pay for another month that I'm not using 

4 REPLIES 4

@slash407 wrote:

so cancel it lol contacting the general forums is just making more billed days go by.

There's no reaosn to cancel the service, and really I don't believe moderators even have a way to do it. Customers need to pay ahead of time, so there really is nothing being billed by letting days go by.  A customer not paying for another month means that the service will automatically get cancelled.

As for the OP losing the sim card, all that person needs to do is suspend the service so that someone finding the sim card can't use it for free.  Any preauthorized payments would need to be disabled, but there is no need to manually cancel, nor is there any reason to contact moderators in this type of situation.

Marchibald
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This is a pre paid service, so to put it simply. You just don't pay for the renewal. If you're set up on auto pay it's a bit more complicated, but not much; just log onto your account and under payments/auto pay. Click to delete the auto pay/ information. As a side note once you've received satisfactory response if you click resolved the thread will indicate so, and you will not get as many resonses

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Cromaxb wrote:

I need my account canceled! I no longer have the sim and will not pay for another month that I'm not using 

Because this is a prepaid service all that is required is to stop paying. There is no need to cancel anything. As long as you do not have Auto-Pay enabled and do not manually make a payment for 90 days it will be removed, the account is PERMANENTLY DEACTIVATED, Deleted, SIM DEAD, ALL Add-Ons, Positive Balances, PM # Forfeited.

If You have pioneer GF Plan, Once Deactivated, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RETURN TO THIS EVER AGAIN.

If you wish to keep your PM phone number you MUST keep your PM account active until you have had the new company port your phone number over.

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Cromaxb wrote:

Do not make a manual payment. You only need to stop "autopay", this is pre-paid service and you will not automatically be charged unless "autopay" is configured. You dont have to "cancel" the account as it will automatically be deleted after 3 months after being suspended due to non payment (when your current plan renewal fails)

Need Help? Let's chat.