cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Service

Ptam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone,

I ordered a new SIM and signed up for the new subscription plan with Public Mobile. After 2 days, Telus gave me a plan that made me staying with them, so I would like to cancel my order with Public Mobile. I have been searching online to find a phone number to call Public Mobile for help, but unfortunately it seems there is no live agent that I can chat with. Anyone by any chance knows that how I can cancel my order?

Thanks,

Pat

2 REPLIES 2

McSlickster27
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey,

Did you already port your number from Telus? Porting back your nubmer will cancel the account. If not, then going in to your profile under payments > manage subscription > clicking the subscribed toggle to off.

Just keep in mind that since you already paid for the plan there is no refunds since this plan is prepaid.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Ptam 

Yes PM is an online service so the only communication is by DM them. Also PM is a prepaid service so normally there are no refund but contact a CS_Agent since you recently joined PM.

DM them at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.