cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel PM

No2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

So I am in my 3rd week of incomplete activation. Challenges to provide personal info every 3 days to ever changing CS. Dialogue is in a non nonsensical loop. My 30gb/mo data plan ran out after 2 weeks and I have no way to get details of access my account. I have tried all the work arounds, logged all the OTP challenges in 3 weeks.

So frustrated. How do I stop this merry-go-round?

8 REPLIES 8

But did you get any kind of welcome email when it appeared you had signed up?

"Landing page after signon" - is there a resend code link to click on? If so then do so and see if you get an email choice.

No2

Dialing 611 just give me options for payment and check account balance. Web portal and app sends OTP by email to signon. Landing page after signon is OTP sent to unknown number. PM was able to describe my problem. PM offer 1 of 2 choices. 1. Re-link account email to new number. 2. Re-link new number to another email. I chose option 1. PM stated problem resolved July 7.

I have stopped playing the PM stall game by not co-operating when asked to verify my id. I am given a ticket number with an ETA of 3 days today. Only detail is one long private message log with various CS agents. Each one has the same script.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Unbelievable lack of support. They're just leaving you out to dry.  3 weeks!

But...30 gigs in 2 weeks?! Anyway, see if you can get a pin set and see if you can get your account number. Did you get any kind of welcome email? If so then the account number might be "hidden" in it. The pin would let you do some limited account functions in 611. The account would make it easy to port out if you wish to go that route.

bearr.jpg

No2

Here is my experience with CS. It is like chatgpt.

Sure I can help you. First need 3 pieces of info to confirm id

In the meantime, try these work around

Problem referred to PM engineer

Problem fixed by PM engineer July 7

Me: Problem not fixed. Do you have ETA?

Sure I can help you. First need 3 pieces of info to confirm id

In the meantime, try these work around

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@No2 

"nonsensical loop"...yup !

Have you tried dialing 611 to get status of that account ? PM has no data only plans...just talk/text/data starting at $15.

If you can't make payment on the app, get payment vouchers at retail level (7-11 or Shell gas), then dial 611 to add 'em to the account.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@No2 

Usage tracked by PM are usually accurate, so why don't you try to track your data usage on your phone?   Are you on Android or iPhone?

And you have trouble logging in My Account? what is the error?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@No2  You can port number out . Turn of auto pay or vet support to remove credit card info right away 

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Turn  auto pay  OFF/ON  3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1689100339423.png

Need Help? Let's chat.