cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canadian Cellular Supplies....Great Yo Yo sale.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile Sim Last week $4.99

Public Mobile Sim yesterday $9.99

Today a huge discount.  60% off $9.99 = $3.99 — ARE YOU KIDDING?

D21CD39D-02E0-40BE-B157-53916AAD9F51.jpegD3F30486-2343-458B-8724-9664FDFB90D0.jpeg

8 REPLIES 8

@LurganIeUk wrote:

On Canadian Cellular Website. Believable???

Screen Shot 2020-11-13 at 9.42.30 PM.png

as we  buy vouchers @ 100% price + 13%HST and sell with discount 

Not wanting to say exactly what their costs and who their supplier is a pretty normal business practice, but then why say anything? The selling of products at a loss and considering a marketing expense is possible, but only if other products are being sold that a profit is being made on. 

Is this believable??

Screen Shot 2020-11-13 at 9.42.30 PM.png

Only Use a Canadian billing and shipping address to buy SIM Cards and Vouchers.
It is to protect us from fraud from using credit cards & PayPal accounts from other countries and since these products work only in Canada so Canadian should not have problem paying taxes AS WE  BUY VOUCHERS @ 100% PRICE + 13%HST AND SELL WITH DISCOUNT TO ATTRACT CUSTOMERS ON OUR WEBSITE and there is no magic but we just consider it marketing cost until we can afford.

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Gunner123 

I've ordered from these guys before they were pretty quick within four or five business days for sure.

@Gunner123 wrote:

@LurganIeUk just ordered two awhile ago and it wasn't even 10 minutes and I got an email they where shipped I have never received a shipping notice that fast for anything be curious to see how long for them to arrive 😁

If you ordered within the last 30 days are they going to price match for you?

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk There are frequent some kind of sales relates to PM's sim cards, and that is great!

@Gunner123  Last order I placed was a Friday evening. Received email Saturday that it was shipped. Delivered to Montreal area on Wednesday. 

Yes I ordered months ago. They are quick. But the ever changing prices and poorly developed  promos are a PITA. And in my old retail days their pricing techniques might be illegal as per Competition Bureau rulings. 

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@LurganIeUk just ordered two awhile ago and it wasn't even 10 minutes and I got an email they where shipped I have never received a shipping notice that fast for anything be curious to see how long for them to arrive 😁

Need Help? Let's chat.