cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canada wide calling

westbridge25
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the $25/month plan, which is suppose to include Canada wide calling. But when I called Calgary, the call wouldn't go through.

7 REPLIES 7

Yes nothing wrong with adding a 1 (and the area code too) in front of numbers you dial or save in a directory. I'm Assuming there are still some places left with 7 digit dialling but you can dial all 10 digits even if a local call. But just put 1 and area code in your directory and you're good to go.

AE_Collector

Loki1025
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I always add the +1 to the beginng of any number in my contact list when saving new contacts.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

I just saw another post about this, 1 in front woud do the job

Welcome to public mobile:)

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

If you are dialing correctly, just ignore the warning message that it's long distance number, it still connect after. If it annoys you next time dial 1 in front.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@westbridge25 wrote:

I have the $25/month plan, which is suppose to include Canada wide calling. But when I called Calgary, the call wouldn't go through.

Try adding +1 in front of the numbers you are calling. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@westbridge25 try dialling a 1 in front of the numbet

@westbridge25 wrote:

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Check the number again, when that happens too me it's usually misdial

Does it say it may be long distance?you can ignore that message

If you can reach that number from a different phone ( fongo or textnow) then contact moderators https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.