cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canada Usa plans

Greggbran
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Are they doing away with Canada /Usa plans and when will that take effect . I have an existing plan . Will that be grandfathered? I just signed up for a new Can /Usa plan starting April 22. Will that no longer occur . Thank you 

5 REPLIES 5

Greggbran

Thanks . I just read in the news that will be discontinue Can /USA plans and if you look at the new plans they are no longer available . I have an existing plan and changed to a better Can/Usa plan a few days ago  but wondering if i should not make the change at all .. Thanks 

Greggbran

That's good news and i hope you are correct . Thanks 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Greggbran  They just removed the CAn/US plans for folks to change to . If your already on one or have scheduled plan change for one you will get to keep it until you decide to change plans . No worries 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Greggbran it you have a sxheduled plan change, PM will honour it and you don't have to worry about it

For the future of Canada -US plan, I don't have insider news, but personally, I don't see it going away.  With all providers pushing hard in the last 6 months, I think PM will come back with other Canada-US plans soon.

Need Help? Let's chat.