cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canada/US plan

Justeena
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just wondering if anyone knows whether or not there will be another promo this year for the $34 50g Canada/US plan. My mom switched from Rogers, but she just missed the promo by a few days!

thanks

Justeena

6 REPLIES 6

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Justeena 

Promos seems to change every month so keep your eyes open for a plan that best suits your mother.

ducktail9797
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You can always sign up for the current promo, which is the $39 plan. I doubt that Rogers or any of the big3 offer such competitive pricing with CAN/US data. 

Once a new promo appears, you can subscribe to that one on her Public Mobile account easily. It should ask if you want to "start right away" or "start on the next cycle"; something along those lines. 

kcorscadden
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you sign up for the $39 or $40 CAN/US plan, you could always downgrade to the $34 plan if it's offered again.

Depends on what your Mom is paying now with Rogers

Just a thought

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Justeena  No one knows for sure . But I think there’s good chance we will see it again . Even if it’s in the form of.90 days subscription. Just keep an eye out on the website every couple days as plan change often lately around here 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Justeena 

Community members on the forum are customers just like yourself.  Unfortunately, we don't know what plans will be offered in the future. 

Public mobile seems to try to match plans from the competition.  So, if the competition offers a similar plan, Public mobile might do the same.  The $34 plan was very popular and PM likely gained many customers, so I would not be surprised if PM offers in the future.  However, I have no inside knowledge.  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Justeena we are just customers, so we don't know.  I think it all depends if other carriers offering that.  PM was just following others

Need Help? Let's chat.