cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canada/US plan, can't find the detail under my subscription

jrgolf3232
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I'm logged in but I can no longer see the details of my current package like I used to, the only way I can see just a few details is if I try to change the plan. Yet it gives me very limited details of my current plan.

I have the old 4g 40gb US/Canada plan where I remember seeing that data was included in the roaming. Now I can't find any details as such under my account.

How can we get the details of our plan like we used to?

6 REPLIES 6

jrgolf3232

My bad I am blind really! Thank you for the help.

@jrgolf3232  Are you using website or app on website on phone notice it says overview top of page tap that and drop down menu give you payment option if on app notice + sign bottom left of screen tap that for payment option . 

jrgolf3232

Can't get to upcoming payments, trying everything and I no longer seem to have that option on what do you click first? It's not on my main page.

@jrgolf3232  Yes they both include data for use here and the US you can see more plan details in your payment section 

Handy1_0-1694712105994.png

Add also says right here in the plan @jrgolf3232 

Handy1_0-1694712534535.png

jrgolf3232

Thank you but that doesn't solve my issue, I need to know if data is included in the new 5g US/Canada plan, it doesn't say in the description which leads me to think it's not in the plan, I remember well that is was in the first $50 plan US/Canada 4G which is the one I have, yet I no longer can find the details of my current plan under my account, that makes no sense and I need to find this out.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@jrgolf3232  .not sure what you pay for that plan but there’s a 40GB for $50 CAN/US  5G plan right now . Might be wise to switch  to it for next renewal so you don’t lose money on your current cycle and you get to keep old rewards too 

Need Help? Let's chat.