cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canada/US Plan

CandaceRD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m an existing customer and am trying to subscribe to the $50 plan but it wants to charge me $65. Is it only for new customers?

5 REPLIES 5

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@CandaceRD 

Oh dear this sounds familiar....? Schedule a change plan on next renewal to the $65 US/Canada roaming plan. Then make it habit to check your account and/or the website for new plan offerings leading up to black Friday (and beyond to Xmas if necessary). When you see a better deal on a Canada/US Roaming plan that's available to existing customers schedule a change plan on next renewal right away to save the promotion. Take a screenshot of it scheduled (just to be safe). Public Mobile will honour the scheduled plan change even if the plan offering is pulled from market before your renewal. You can also cancel any scheduled plan change at any time up until your renewal.

Also double check that you have VoLTE enabled/provisioned on your phone before leaving for the US. This is more of a concern for Android users as most latest model iPhones are supported and provisioned for VoLTE by pm.

oh.. read wrong

Hi @CandaceRD you want the $50 Canada-US, it is no longer there.. only the $65 one is there for everyone 

???

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @CandaceRD 

the $65 is for everyone.  Login to My Account, go to schedule a plan change using Change on Renewal

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

@CandaceRD The $50 Canada/US plan is gone as of November 1st. The only Canada/US option at the moment is $65. Possible it'll come back for Black Friday, but your guess is as good as mine on that. 

Need Help? Let's chat.