cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canada-US Phone Plans Limited Time Offer - $ 40 for 75G

KHSK
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does anyone know how long this offer is going to last?  I am currently in the States, but can't update subscription until I get back to Canada in April.  Will that offer still be available?

4 REPLIES 4

marypoppins
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Logical planning cannot be beat ! Well said

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@KHSK wrote:

Does anyone know how long this offer is going to last?  I am currently in the States, but can't update subscription until I get back to Canada in April.  Will that offer still be available?

Can you elaborate what exactly you mean by "can't update subscription"?

As mentioned above, Public Mobile has changed their plans quite often recently and I wouldn't count on finding a good plan like that being available for too long. There have been outliers like the $40/60GB Boxing Week offer that was around for 10weeks or so, but generally, and specially for existing customers, if you see something you really like, you should grab it right away, it could (and some plans have) disappear(ed) overnight.

- If you have an active plan right now, go into your account and schedule a plan change at renewal. Public Moble honours scheduled plan changes even if the plan is not in-market anymore when renewal rolls around. I always take screen shots of the subscription and payment prediction page to be able to back up my claim in case anything glitches on renewal night.

- If your account is currently suspended, do the math whether in the long run, compared to the plan you'd unsuspend on, it's worth spending the S40 now to lock into this plan. Sometimes, specially coming from higher priced plans, short term pain leads to long term gain. If the odds fall in favour of the $40/75GB, go into your account, first change to the plan (you will only have the choice of changing now if you are dealing with a suspended plan) and then you will be prompted to add the according funds.*

ETA

* If you are used to / prefer to pay with vouchers, consider using muskbird.com or recharge.com ... I've used both and both work well. There are fees involved in going this route, but sometimes convenience can't be beaten.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@KHSK 

find somewhere with wifi, then log in to your PM acct and select the plan you want. Then you can select to Change Now OR Change on Renewal....

save.png

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately, we do not know. They are updated on a daily or weekly basis, so just have to keep watching the site. If you miss it i'm sure they'll bring it back again in a few weeks after.

And why can't you update the subscription? Do you not have access to your account? Because if you do have access, you can click  Change on Renewal. I'm assuming your renewal will be in late March?

Need Help? Let's chat.