cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canada-US $65 plan

Twndis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, Community!

Recently, I purchased a $180/90 days 150GB Canada-US subscription, and now this plan seems to have been updated to $165/90 days with 180GB. Do I have to manually change the subscription at the end of my 90 days?

Also, I am wondering what will happen when I use up all my 150GB. Will it stop working, prompting me to buy an add-on, or will I experience throttled speed?

2 REPLIES 2

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

1. Yes, set the change for your next renewal. Otherwise you pay it all and start a new 90 day plan.
2. It would seem it will stop working. It would also seem that you can buy add-ons still and use them. It would seem the roaming plans do not throttle (other than the 5G speed 250Mbps built-in throttling)

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Twndis 

since the new plan is cheaper, you should change it.  But you will need to manually change plan.  Login to My Account and Change Subscription and pick Change on Renewal.  The new plan will start after your current 90 days cycle

and your plan is 5G plan, right? if it is , once the 150GB is used up, it will be using the reduced speed at 512kbps unlimited data.  But just to warn you, the speed is slow, better than nothing 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.