cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't verify email so I'm stuck without service

kellielli
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,  I bought a SIM card and attempted to activate my acount last night.  I got an error message and the login page to my account doesn't recognize my email address (although I received a welcome to PM email).  I have gone back and forth with someone from PM via email, but although he was very polite, the three emails I received did not resolve my issue and help me to log in and activate my service.  I now have no network service because my old account was cancelled when I went through the process of setting things up. @Shazia_K

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

10 REPLIES 10

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ldefacendis

You have posted to a very old thread. In the future, start your own thread under the appropriate category and it will get the exposure and answer to your questions you're looking for.

That message is odd.  Have you ever created an activated an account previously with PM using that email address?  Also, have you ever had an account with Koodo Mobile where you registered using that email address?

The only work-around would be to use a different email if you can.  If it's a gmail acount, you can type in eg. "AAAAA+1@gmail.com" and it will still go to the "AAAAA@gmail.com" address, for example.  

Otherwise, send a private message to the moderators using this link: @CS_Agent, provide them with an explanation of what you are trying to do with your email address and I'm sure they can check the system to confirm why the issue is occuring.

ldefacendis

After obtaining a SIM card and typing in my exisitng Bell phone number to set up an account, I get a 'can't verify email' message so am stuck.  Can someone please assist with how to reset this?  Thank you.

LD

Jcrit

Hi Mary I am having the same problem as this as well, can you please help!

Thanks.

Jcrit

I am having the same problem! Set up account, paid for 3 months service, got the welcome message in my email but it says my email address is not verified and I cannot sign in. Also my phone says that the SIM card is unregistered. Please help ASAP!

kellielli

I tagged a moderator (@Mary_M), and she was super helpful!  Good luck! 

vhoppohv

I paid for my 90 day plan last night and then i when i tried to use my phone it did not work...
When texting it says that is not included in my plan and i need to change my plan online (same issue with calling and data).

I tried to sign in but the website says it cannot verify my email?
I did recieve the welcome to public mobile email yesterday and it says my Self serve account was succuessfully created. 

Seem like I have the same issue as the person above my in this forum. 
Can you please help me as I cannot log onto self serve and my phone does not work.... 

thank you!

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @kellielli,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Sorry to hear that you've been off to a rough start and had trouble activating your new SIM card. The community is a great place to get help, and I would be more than happy to get your services up and running!

Can you please send me your SIM card number via private message? 🙂

Thank you,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

kellielli

Thanks! Hope so!

Who was that doing email exchange via email, probably one of the mob here.  

Only a mod can fix this.  If you already tried to reset login and still unable to access self serve.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with activation. 

You will need help from a mod. Since you already tagged them, they will assist you shortly. 

Good Luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.