cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't use the phone service(Sim card didn't work)

jimmy2018
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CS_Agent

I got a sim card from Walmart this morning.

The walmart guys setup everthing for me.

But the sim card still didn't work for me.

Even I put the sim card to 2 diffrent phones.

Who can help me?

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11

jimmy2018

Thanks for your help.

I will wait and see.

haha 

@jimmy2018 wrote:

I did it already 6 hour ago.No thing happend.

And the walmart guys said he can do nothing for me.

Even replace a new one for me or return it.

@jimmy2018Sorry about that. I know it must be frustrating but good things come to those that wait. Be patient, they will get back to you. Don't send multiple messages unless you forgot to include your identity information. Sending multiple messages will slow it down.

Normally you can change sim and fix most issues in your account yourself but if you don't have an account, and you don't have a phone to get that confirmation text I am not sure what you would do besides wait.

The reason this service is so cheap, is the lack of phone support and only contact method of using private message to public mobile, to me its worth it, however to someone that signed up today and has no phone I could see if it left the taste of dissapointment in their mouth.

jimmy2018

I did it already 6 hour ago.No thing happend.

And the walmart guys said he can do nothing for me.

Even replace a new one for me or return it.

@jimmy2018 wrote:

I can't create self-serv accout because I can't received text  message to get code from the new sim card.

@jimmy2018That's doesn't sound very good, I am not sure what you would do in this situation. If the sim has been verified as not working in numerious phones that were verified as good, and you are unable to open a SS account.... Unless someone else has an idea? I would suggest sending a message to the moderator team. Click this to send them a message. Remember to give a full description of your issue with as much detail and all of the information you do have, walmart gave you a printout with your account number and phone number etc? Send ALL details, name, address, birthday, etc so they don’t send you a message back asking for more details.

jimmy2018

QQ图片20181217140416.jpgQQ图片20181217194545.jpg

jimmy2018

I can't create self-serv accout because I can't received text  message to get code from the new sim card.

@jimmy2018 wrote:

Yes 

The walmart guys put the sim card to his phone.Still didn't work.

So he suggest me to post a thread here for help.

@jimmy2018Can you log into self serve here https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/ and post a screen shot of your account overview page (the first page when you login) but remove your name/account number

jimmy2018

I sure both phones are compatible with the public mobile network

jimmy2018

Yes 

The walmart guys put the sim card to his phone.Still didn't work.

So he suggest me to post a thread here for help.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@RobertQc wrote:

Were both phones compatible with the public mobile network?

@jimmy2018 for this question, please check using https://www.willmyphonework.net

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@jimmy2018 wrote:

@CS_Agent

I got a sim card from Walmart this morning.

The walmart guys setup everthing for me.

But the sim card still didn't work for me.

Even I put the sim card to 2 diffrent phones.

Who can help me?

Thanks

@jimmy2018Log into your account, does it show as active?

Were both phones compatible with the public mobile network?

Need Help? Let's chat.