cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't update credit card info

bnh1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried all the suggestions already given such as different browser. Do I have to unsubscribe and pay by the month? How do I pay by the month?

9 REPLIES 9

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @bnh1 some have to wait a day or two before able to add card successfully

if you need to pay and cannot wait , buy vouchers from Shoppers drug Mart and pad the voucher via *611 or My Account 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

I have seen a few posts that CS agents have replied back saying they cannot add credit card info for us due to privacy issues. They reply back with the same thing we advise.

So the system is broken, they know it and they are pushing back at us for something that is out of our control.

bnh1

Thanks, I have a support ticket in

@bnh1 wrote:

Unfortunately I don't have another credit card. This is my 4th day of attempts to make this change.

@bnh1 , in that case, I suggest you use the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the web page to initiate a support ticket and have an agent add the credit card for you.  

@bnh1 

you can go to Shell gas, 7-11 and Walmart to buy enough payment vouchers to cover cost of your renewal for 30 days. Once you get voucher, log in to your account to apply them. (you can get vouchers using that on-line link I gave you earlier too..they do have a small user fee)

Give it 24 hours before re-attempting to update card once you've failed a couple of times.

bnh1

Unfortunately I don't have another credit card. This is my 4th day of attempts to make this change.

@bnh1 wrote:

Can't use my on-file credit card as it will have expired. What is a voucher and how do I use it? Can I use online banking?

@bnh1 , if you have made too many unsuccessful attempts, the credit card can get locked out.  If you have a different credit card, give it a try or try again tomorrow.  

bnh1

Can't use my on-file credit card as it will have expired. What is a voucher and how do I use it? Can I use online banking?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@bnh1 

dial 611 to pay using your on-file crediot card...you'll need to know your PM pin number.

Alternative is to use payment vouchers. Here's a link for on line vouchers...

https://www.muskbird.com/

Need Help? Let's chat.