cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t submit a ticket

mzhou2020
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Tried to submit a ticket for not receiving holiday giveaway of 2g data and 500 minutes, but can’t get pass verify account step.  Tried with account login, pin verification and the last verify account option, even though I gave correct info, but verification failed

7 REPLIES 7

@Dgraziani wrote:

yes my services still work, just  panicked a little bit, I still sent the csr a message and see what it is. 

@Dgraziani   you said earlier that it said your plan is suspended  , was it from an email saying that or from My Account showing that?

If was from an email, then likely you are part those who received the email by mistake, system glitch again  😞   should be ok especially you have service still.

Dgraziani
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

yes my services still work, just  panicked a little bit, I still sent the csr a message and see what it is. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mzhou2020 

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent 

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

Verify your identity (publicmobile.ca)

@Dgraziani @mzhou2020 

Are you currently going thru renewal? Are your services still working? If so ignore the suspended warning if you are on Autopay or have a balance that covers your plan amount. Renewals often run late....as long as you still have service there is nothing to worry about.

As far as the holiday gifts go....did you reply YES to the text from 4911? If so you followed the only terms required of the customer to recieve the gifts. Include a screenshot of your reply to 4911 in your private message. Here is a template of how I send a private message.

Edit:

Added OP.

Spoiler

Send a private message...   Contact the CSA's (formerly moderators) by sending a private message and leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:  

1. Full name and address on pm account. ( Or province and postal code for newer accounts.)
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If  you cannot remember your pin # include at least three ( if they apply)of the following:

1.  Date of birth (n/a on newer accounts.)
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?
  9. Account #.
  10. Frequently called/texted phone numbers in the last 30 days.  

The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours for non urgent requests. Current wait times are about one hour and are probably even less as I have had some very quick responses in tne past week.

Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar for a little number to pop indicating a message from the CSA's (formerly moderators.) Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Do not post any of this info in the community only in your private messages when communicating or contacting the CSA/Moderator_Team.

To send a private message to the CSA's (formerly moderators) click below
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Dgraziani wrote:

I have also had the issue of not submitting ticket, even though I am on autopay and my credit is correct it says my plan is suspended

@Dgraziani 

Do you still have services? If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew.

So, if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through SELF SERVE (or by calling 611 if you have a card registered)
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.

If this was an Autopay failure, I would let the Customer Support Agents (CSA) know.

Dgraziani
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have also had the issue of not submitting ticket, even though I am on autopay and my credit is correct it says my plan is suspended

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@mzhou2020 wrote:

Tried to submit a ticket for not receiving holiday giveaway of 2g data and 500 minutes, but can’t get pass verify account step.  Tried with account login, pin verification and the last verify account option, even though I gave correct info, but verification failed

There's been issues with tickets. Send a private message to CS_Agent. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.