cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sign into my account.

Rickyyy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Phone for some reason can't make or receive calls/texts or use data. To contact customer support I need to log in, to log in I need authentication code but I can't get authentication code because I can't receive texts.

10 REPLIES 10

Rickyyy

It was working fine for 2 months or so then I tried getting my old phone number transfered to this phone. At some point during that process I lost access to the network. It's been like this for awhile but I have a company phone so I just haven't bothered to fix it until now.

@Rickyyy wrote:

Unfortunately the only options it gave me were text or voice message.

You must click "Didn't get the code" option. You will be presented with Email option as well. 

NDesai_0-1697854077539.png

Rickyyy

Process was a bit different for me but this helped a lot, thank you. After I changed password it gave me the option to send verification to my email instead of just to my phone.

@Rickyyy you can still use this community account to submit a ticket to customer service.  You just need to be able to verify the account through private message.

Interesting message you received, have you checked for outages in your area? It would be neat if 611 provided when there are outages in our area....maybe it does. 

Were all services working fine before this started? Or did you recently activate?

Rickyyy

This isn't the account I'm having trouble with, this is an account I made to post this thread. When I tried calling 611 it said mobile network not available.

Rickyyy

Unfortunately the only options it gave me were text or voice message.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Rickyyy 

Try this:

On the sign in page, tap "didn't get the code"

You'll then receive the option to receive it via email. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Rickyyy If you try to sign in and at the passcode page, click Resend and it will give you an option to send the code via email. 

Terryscell
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This worked for me, (possibly by accident):

Perform "Forgot Password". Wait for confirmation email.

Register for EverSafe. When I did this, my account suddenly appeared.

Good luck; it's extremely frustrating.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Rickyyy call 611 to see what the status says on your account.

You are already signed into your community account so you can contact customer support. In order to contact customer support click the chat bubble at the bottom right of the screen or you can private message them by going to your inbox and typing cs_agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.