cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sign in.....to the community!

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

Aargh!! I was helping the bf reset his password but accessed his email for the password reset from my tablet when I was still signed in and used the password reset. He then had to authenticate but couldn't so I signed out. We redid the password reset and he couldn't authenticate. Now I can't sign in with my password. Then I tried his new password. No luck. I then reset my password and I can't  authenticate and/or sign in. Tried with a clear browser, rebooted etc.....

Any ideas?

7 REPLIES 7

Oh.... the cat came back.

Got it  👍  

@maximum_gato 

Lol....nooooooo....the "gangster" never posts except the odd contest because I make him. The first post he ever made after being able to create a community account again after getting permanently banned for his username....he won a $50 gift card in last years Valentine's day contest.

Max is my cat and my back up community account for my main phone account w/ pm when I get the odd glitch like today or if a weasel is after me.....

Ok, now I got the prior reference, @darlicious 

So @maximum_gato  IS  the infamous gangster  --  🙀

@HALIMACS 

Success! I'll have to sign out again....later and max will sign in and give you the solution. I'll try resetting the bf's password again but it will just be easier to contact the mods on his behalf as I usually do...I will never get him to manage his own account.

@HALIMACS 

I had to reset my password again and I was able to sign in on my phone. The bf still can't sign in?!! I'm signing out and will see if my tablet will let me sign in.....

@HALIMACS 

Ok I will be back in an hour hopefully as me and not my cat. Although he is having fun hunting for rats and weasels in the community.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@maximum_gato 

Wait 1 hour.

Clear cache and cookies.

Open incognito tab.

Try again.

Could also try different browser on a different device.

Need Help? Let's chat.