cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t sign in or subscribe

RennieBrown
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CS_Agent Guy your system is seriously broken. I’m a customer and my wife is trying to become a customer. We cannot get past the login. Every time we try we either get “Error, something went wrong” or “there’s already an account with that email” Brutal. We’ve tried everything, different phone, different browser. I see in the support community that this is a known issue! Fix it! You have today to sort this or we’re both leaving Public Mobile. 

14 REPLIES 14

beachmark
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am experiencing similar. I am brand new and after entering a new username and password and the  2nd layer with the six-digit code, I get the message too.

Screenshot 2023-07-18 at 9.47.32 AM.png

I tried on three different devices, five different browsers and PM-app on two devices, and all lead to the same result.

Are there more people experiencing this? And if yes, what is PM doing about this?

RennieBrown

We finally gave up and called Fido. They matched the PM offer. PM need to fix their broken sh!t.

@RennieBrown 

This is a public forum so there are no PM staff here. We are all customers like you helping each other with issues.

I would you edit out your wife’s email with the reverse V in circle or you will get people trying login with her email but good thing the 2FA code will be sent to her phone, text or email.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@RennieBrown - we are NOT public mobile customer support staff. We are customers and members like you here.

Ways to contact CSA below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, OR if doesn't work for you...

2-go to your envelope at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message. Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support (link is provided in #3 below as well). 

3 -Use this link (same as #2)  Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

@RennieBrown wrote:

When I click the link it’s just another chat message. 

@RennieBrown  

yes, it is a direct messgae to support.  You need to send them message that way and they will reply via Community inbox

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@RennieBrown  We are just customers like you trying to help . Please message support to help you get a resolve . And let them know the difficulties your having so they can improve the app and website 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

RennieBrown

When I click the link it’s just another chat message. 

RennieBrown

Tried that already. It’s your system. It’s a known issue that people are experiencing. You need to fix it. 

RennieBrown

No! The email has never been used for a PM account. We created an account. We just can’t sign in. 

@RennieBrown   sorry for the trouble

Please try once again using Incognito mode or another browser and see if it helps.  Or you can use the app instead of the web browser

If not, a quick fix is to use another  email to create another account

or you can open ticket with support and get that sorted out:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

RennieBrown

No! has never been used for public mobile. We created an account with it. We just can’t sign in. 

@RennieBrown   was that number error used on PM before? maybe it was used to join PM years ago and left?

can you try using another email to create another account?

RennieBrown

We know that. Her email is

Account is created but can’t sign in. Error message every time. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@RennieBrown 

are you trying to subscribe a new account?  PM system is one email for one account.  So, you will need a new email for your wife instead of using the same one you have.  

Need Help? Let's chat.