cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sign in 6 digit code

West7676
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't get the 6 digit code sent to my cell to verify account.   All numbers are correct. What's up?  How do I fix this.  I can't even gwt anyone to contact with this service......sketchy

7 REPLIES 7

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@West7676 - Did you just port in to Public Mobile? Try your old providers SIM, if it still has bars on the old SIM card, click Me!!! for the porting number.

If you put In your old providers SIM card, it'll popup with OTP's from your Public Mobile account.

That message that you got without email option is for when you first set up your ever safe ID & when you just port into Public Mobile.

West7676

Ah thank you sir, could not find how to get to the PM

@West7676  Send a private message to support using this direct link 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

West7676

1000007547.jpg

 and these are the only resend options ( no email) .... and I don't get code sent to my text....ever

West7676

1000007546.jpg

 all I get is this and a code that never shows.  The chat or private message only bounces me around in an endless loop with irrelevant choices

West7676

I'm having the hardest time just to navigate to get here to respond, and im no idiot.  I try chat but I just keep getting a bot answered multiple choice that does relate

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@West7676  You might need support to help you gain access to your account 

submit ticket with support . using the chat bubble bottom right of screen 

Handy1_0-1709552175115.jpeg

If that doesn’t work you can always send private message to support to fix 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.