cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't send or receive text messages

Sam72
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there

I transferred my number from Vergin mobile end of the April and everything was perfectly normal, but  the text messages stop working since couple of days ago. 

5 REPLIES 5

Sam72

Hi there

For resetting the network if you didn't change any settings in the phone software just take the sim card out and leave it for couple of minutes then put it back and restart the phone.

Good luck 

Maisy63

how do you rest the network? 

Sam72

Thanks for all comments 

I submitted a ticket, the agent replied me couple of hours later and asked me to reset the network, everything back to normal now

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Sam72 

Have you tried your SIM card in a different phone to try? Just wondering if the card wasn't provisioned correctly. How about calls? Can you give and receive them? What about data?

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1715206176389.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You are not alone!

Every new customer has texting issues. Open a ticket and agent can remedy this issue for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.