cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't send or receive SMS messages after port my number

Jamaldaoud
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I just started the service 2 weeks ago, and since then ICan't send or receive SMS messages after port my number, and because of that I can't access my account because it always ask to respond to a text mesage that sent to my phone. I try to cancel my service I can't because it says cancell it through my account which I can't reach it, If I need to to go to another carrier also I can't because the number can't be ported from Public Mobile to another company without me answering a Text SMS, which I can't receive, so please tell me what to do

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

CodinIancu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

There is a link in the message asking you for a code. It allows you to get a call or an email instead with the same code you would get through SMS. Use that in the meantime.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Jamaldaoud   There is currently a technical problem with SMS messages for new customers, contact customer service using the chat/message icon bottom right of this page as they reportedly are able to fix it individually.  If the chatbot doesn't help for some reason, private message support using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.