cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't respond to holiday bonus text

berthaandbob
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just contacted customer support and they said they can't add the bonuses manually. I am out of the country until February and can't respond to my text. I've been a customer for 6 years and this doesn't seem right I'm not able to receive the bonus.

16 REPLIES 16

berthaandbob

@computergeek541 I will send a ticket instead. The customer service are not helping me very well.

@berthaandbob 

The 2GB and 500 minute bonuses don"t require conversion to points.  Be sure to inform the CSA that you don't authotize this change to points.

berthaandbob

I just contacted customer service again and they said if they added the bonuses then they would convert me to the new points system (I've been on Public since 2015 and don't want to change to new points). My daughter said this doesn't sound right. Why can't they just add the bonuses?

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@berthaandbob 

Your very welcome 😊

I hope you find your solution soon!

berthaandbob

@walker1 Thank you, I will try to contact them again next week.

CGO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

you may get it in 2 days, or follow up CSA in Feb. Enjoy.

If the CSA person won't add it to your account ...you'll likely miss this Holiday offer.

I would ask the CSA to escalate your request, as you've been a long standing account holder, they might help you out.

Just don't cancel your cruise early and come home to get the data and minutes...please !! 

Enjoy your cruise...we're all jealous !   😎

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Agent should be able to add your bonus if replying YES2 leads to error message AND you provide them with screenshot of error message.

If you did not receive SMS from PM regarding bonus, you have to wait 2 more days.

@berthaandbob 

Since the CS_Agent indicated the regulations of the promo. It would be very slim to try on December 16 but it is worth a try…it wouldn’t hurt and nothing the loss.

The only other option is to send your SIM to a relative or friend so they can install the SIM in their phone and reply to the text.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@berthaandbob 

Yes, ask on December 16, since the system probably doesn't allow them to do it before.   Just try again on December 16.

You'll have until December 31, to get it all sorted out, so there's plenty of time left.

berthaandbob

@walker1 This is what the agent wrote to me "About the promotion conditions the method to get the bundle applied it would be via SMS only. Since this time We do not have access to get promotion codes to be manually assigned for exceptions or any or scenario." Should I ask again after the 16th?

berthaandbob

@hairbag1 No, I have my phone with me as I need it for the camera as I am on a cruise.

@hairbag1 

It sound like they are already out of the country.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Could you give the phone to a trusted friend / relative to watch for and respond when the offer does arrive.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately you need to respond to the text while you are in Canada but you have until December 31 to respond.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@berthaandbob 

The CSA should be able to add the holiday gifts manually to your account, after December 15 and before December 31.   It's probably just to soon to add it manually right now.

Just try again after December 15, by asking another CSA. You'll probably get it added then.

Need Help? Let's chat.