cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t renew plan

Drose11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello all I added on a plan under my credit card for U.S rooming for week but the actual auto pay account is on another card. But I can’t call or renew my automatic plan. 

4 REPLIES 4

LegusY
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I think you might have deleted or changed something extra when you added your new card. Anyway, I would suggest logging into your account and try to reactivate your plan first and then worry about purchasing the add-on for US roaming!

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Cannot figure out what you are saying. I believe you can have only one CC on your account.

How did you pay for US add-on with another CC? Did autopay failed? Is your account Active?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Huh ??

@Drose11 wrote:

Hello all I added on a plan under my credit card for U.S rooming for week but the actual auto pay account is on another card. But I can’t call or renew my automatic plan. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Drose11   Honest, I am a bit confused.

@Drose11 wrote:

But I can’t call or renew my automatic plan. 

Can yo login to the My Account of that plan?  If so, it is showing suspended?  The card on that account supposed to work?  If so, try to make a manual payment using "Other (Enter the desired payment amount)" and manually enter the plan amount.    

If the payment goes through, you can then click "Reactivate current plan" if the button is there.  

Then logoff from My Account and reboot the phone

For the US. roaming.  Is that on the same plan/account?  Not sure what you meant by under a different credit card., unless you are talking about 2 accounts

Need Help? Let's chat.