cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't receive the txt message of 6-digit codes for "Confirm Your Identity"

Mike68689601
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have transferred my number to Public Mobile successfully. I can make the phone calls and receive the txt message from other people with no issue, but I can't receive the txt message of 6-digit code from PM. I have tried to resend the code almost 10 times.Now I don't have full access to my account and got stuck on that step. Does anyone have an idea about this?

9 REPLIES 9

@Mike68689601 wrote:

Yes, I replied to the confirmation and old eSIM has been replaced by PM eSIM successfully. Only PM  message is not received.

@Mike68689601 - try selecting your eSIM as the PRIMARY sim.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Well, it's only 10pm out west here. I was hoping others would have more ideas before directing you to support.

@Mike68689601 happy that it helps. I think you have done enough troubleshooting tonight. Now, with the ticket in, I hope you will get 8r sorted out first thing in the morning Cheers 

Mike68689601

Thanks guys for your help. I just opened a ticket and will check back in the morning.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

So still no fresh ideas from other regulars.

@Mike68689601 so, you are not receiving the 2FA code from PM?  It could be that you need  to wait till the morning when all the system are up and sync, likely some are down for maintenance at the moment 

But I don't see any problems for you to open ticket with PM support now. Please open ticket with them by messaging support here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

I'm fresh out of ideas but I'm sure some other regulars might have some.

Or I just tell you how to contact support. But I hate doing that before all ideas have been tried.

Mike68689601

Yes, I replied to the confirmation and old eSIM has been replaced by PM eSIM successfully. Only PM  message is not received.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What happens if you put your old sim in a phone? Did you reply to the confirmation text on the old sim?

Need Help? Let's chat.