cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t receive calls

shane11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can make out going calls and txt. But when some tries to call my it says my number is not in service.  I am new to Public Mobile and was just wondering if I did something wrong in my activation.

3 REPLIES 3

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@shane11 wrote:

I can make out going calls and txt. But when some tries to call my it says my number is not in service.  I am new to Public Mobile and was just wondering if I did something wrong in my activation.

To add to what was already said. The 4-6 hours to port is only if you are doing mobile to mobile. If you ported from a landline it can take 2-3 business days and if it was from VOIP it can take up to a week.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@shane11 wrote:

If you ported a number from your previous provider it can take upto 4 hours to complete. If it has been longer your Port of probably stuck and you will need to contact the moderators.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.  In your message please include:

- PM Phone Number

- 4 digit PIN (or at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)

- account number

- date of birth

- complete address listed on account with postal code

- email address on account

- most commonly called numbers

- alternate number listed on the account

- last payment date and amount

- last 4 digits of the credit card

-Detailed explanation

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

shane11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can make out going calls and txt. But when some tries to call me it says my number is not in service.  I am new to Public Mobile and was just wondering if I did something wrong in my activation.

Need Help? Let's chat.