cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't receive calls from my girlfriends cell number

Chris-g35
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • I can call her but she can't call me/not have it ring on my phone physically. 

7 REPLIES 7

Jeff267
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That's the "Peace of mind" setting!  Sorry, I couldn't resist.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Chris-g35 

Did you just activate your account and port in your phone number? Are you recieving any incoming calling?

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Chris-g35  When did you join PM? What is make & model of your phone?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Chris-g35 

Maybe.... she's just not calling you.   🤔    (don't mean to imply anything by that...)

Presumably, you can receive calls from other people, and when she calls other people, they can receive her calls...  do a test to check those possibilities.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Chris-g35  - if she has the setting on her device to only accept calls on from contacts that exist on her contact list, then have her add you as a contact (if you are not there already); or get her to turn that setting off completely.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Chris-g35 

Did you accidentally block her? Are the calls going directly to voicemail? Can you tell her to dial your number using the dialer and put a 1 in front?

Need Help? Let's chat.