cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t receive calls after eSim transfer

Steve1983
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello ,

I recently switched from a physical Sim card to an eSIM, and I thought it was done correctly, but for some reason I can’t receive phone calls, but I can make them . SMS messages seem to be working fine thou 

what do I do ? 

4 REPLIES 4

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Have you tried 'Reset Network Settings' in your devices settings App?

Is the old deactivated SIM Card still in your device?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Steve1983 

try cycling Airplane mode ON then OFF...see if that helps.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Steve1983 wrote:

Hello ,

I recently switched from a physical Sim card to an eSIM, and I thought it was done correctly, but for some reason I can’t receive phone calls, but I can make them . SMS messages seem to be working fine thou 

what do I do ? 

@Steve1983 , have you rebooted your phone yet & removed your Sim Card from your phone? This is what I did after I received confirmation on my iPhone’s screen that the eSIM successfully installed. I also reset my iPhone’s network settings as an extra measure.

Edit: Once mine was installed I received an email telling me that I switched from a SIM Card to an eSIM!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Steve1983  Try and Reboot the phone first . Or then try reset network settings . If no luck please submit ticket with support to help you 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.