cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make voice calls because I have used all my minutes (unlimited talk and text plan).

marc172
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I try and make a voice call, I get a recording that says I have no more minutes.  This is impossible because I have an unlimited talk and text plan.  Any idea how to fix this?

7 REPLIES 7

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@marc172   it happens to many people before and most confirmed a phone reboot will work

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@marc172...this is a glitch that happens to me occasionally too. I can usually get the call to complete when I restart phone. Tried all those other suggestions as well...but the restart seems to work for me when it happens.

Good luck.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@marc172 

you can try reseat the SIM card and Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. waiting a 1 minute,

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on,  

and try manually selecting network "3G ONLY" or WCDMA only,

for iPhone visit Here link 

or Here link 

for android visit Here link ,

and do Rebooting your phone ,This is quick and simple,to refreshing your network,

*what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

you used ( +1 or 1 ) in front of the any area code,

for Example long distance in canada or from USA,, Add (+1 or 1 ) in front of the any area code,
1416xxxxxxx,
or
+1416xxxxxxx,
both is will going through your call...

Good luck and enjoy the service.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@marc172 wrote:

When I try and make a voice call, I get a recording that says I have no more minutes.  This is impossible because I have an unlimited talk and text plan.  Any idea how to fix this?

@marc172 

Looks like it's the "Bug of the week" lately!

Try rebooting your phone. Usually, it goes away after a while.

Edit: If after trying all the tips and it's still there, open a ticket with CS to let them know about it. Maybe they can offer something more tangible.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@marc172 

Add 1 before dialing.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try rebooting your phone.  Also try dialing 1+ area code.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@marc172 : Have you tried adding a 1 in front? Have you checked the number entered is proper?

Need Help? Let's chat.