cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make Payment

Pirate1966
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi There, I'm messaging on behalf of my daughter. Her Public plan expired and she is trying to make payment but its asking for a 4 digit code sent to her number. She cant access the code because her plan is expired. Please Help! 

6 REPLIES 6

Pirate1966

Update: Email option worked. My daughter is up and running she thanks everyone. Great team work here 🙂

Pirate1966

Thankyou everyone for your help. Will try the email option to have the code sent too.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Pirate1966 @Tap resend a few times and you should get option to send code to email instead .but if all else fails please 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Pirate1966 

try "Resend code" and see if the option Send email is there

if the option to email is not available, you will have to submit ticket with CS agent and ask them to help

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Or you can also buy vouchers from Shoppers Drug Mart and load voucher to resume the service first

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Pirate1966 

do you know the 4 digits account pin for used on the phone? If so, call *611 or 1.855.4PUBLIC from another phone and make payment that way

if you don't know the account PIN, then you need to find a way to get back into My Account

PM just changed to a new EverSafe login system and you need to complete the setup on this new system. 

Have you login to My Account since EverSafe was introduced?

If you have already created an EverSafe id, you can ask the code to send to email instead
On the screen it is expecting you to enter the code, click Resend code and then choose Send email

E_ResendCode_Watermarked.jpg

If you have not created an EverSafe id yet,  you won't be able complete the part to link your My Account with the EverSafe ID, that needs a working phone with a working PM sim using SMS.  (Sending the code to email would not be a choice until  EverSafe id is fully setup) 

Try these workarounds, it could bypass the SMS in linking My Account with EverSafe ID

1. Reset your password to self service account. Once reset, sign in again with new password. Might be able to receive 2FA via email instead to gain access.
    (!!!You will need to click Resend Code and then Send email to trigger the 2FA to email)
  2. Potential workaround (for some): If you don't have access to SMS OTP, try entering an incorrect OTP code 4 times. For some individuals, this is giving the option of an email instead.

If none of those workarounds helps,  please open ticket with support by direct message here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.