cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login to the Mobile App

Ninninjak
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just got my sim card through mail so now I'm trying to login to the Mobile App to activate my sim and transfer my number. 

When I press login it opens the "eversafe.id.telus.com" little pop up window. Entering my credential and entering the 6-digit confirmation code (did not check box the "trusted device") it would load for a few seconds before returning to the MobileApp but without login me in. 

I've tried again same thing but instead I check marked the "Trusted device". Same thing, it loads for a few seconds return to the MobileApp without login me in. This time when I try to login again it no longer ask for the 6-digit Confirmation code (i assum,e because I check marked the "Trusted device") but nothing again same thing where it return to the mobile app login screen. 

I've tried clearing the cache of my Google chrome (on my phone), I've tried opening the little pop up in google ghrome and also in incognito. Every attempt I've returned to the Mobile App without it login in. 

I know my password and email is correct since I am able to connect to the public mobile website on Google chrome. It simply the App that refuse to launch. 

5 REPLIES 5

cingular

Generally within 24 hours, but they mentioned longer wait times due to Black Friday sign ups.

Ninninjak

How long does it take the CS Agent to reply? I haven't heard anything from them. 

Ninninjak

No neither check marking trusted device or non check mark works. I tried again today as per @cingular  Suggestion still no dice. I will message support and hopefully get this sim card activated thanks. 

cingular

This was happening to me a few days ago, it seemed to be due to server not able to handle the load. I tried maybe 10+ times and then it worked. I would suggest deleting and reinstalling the app and then try again later.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ninninjak does it work if you don't check mark the Trusted device?

If still unable to login, message support and they will help to add the sim card number and finalize the activation

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.