cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login to my account

Anthony14
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Enter username/password at login screen, then I am presented with a screen saying "welcome" and "let's complete your activation".  There are two buttons "resume activation" and "go to login page".  Clicking either option brings me to the login page.  My phone is already activated (been using it for months).  My account login used to work fine before this website change.  Please help.

11 REPLIES 11

Anthony14

My issue was eventually resolved, but it required intervention from someone in the IT department.  They had to make some manual change to my account.  Literally took a month and two days get someone to fix the issue.  I hope your experience is better.

Rt1983
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Any luck? I am having the same issue

Anthony14

So here's the explanation from support:  when I first created my PM account last year, my SIM activation failed.  Tried again and was able to activate.  In the migration to this new website, that failed activation has been associated to my email address, such that my email cannot be associated to my current, active account.  I needed to use a new email, which is going to be associated to my current account by support.  What a mess.

Fz3

Still no reply. Don't know why you act as unpaid labor for such a terrible company. 

@Fz3 today is a very busy day for support because  the launch of the new site.  Please message them again for update in the morning. Let us know how it turns out

Fz3

I have a my account linked to my email address, same one I use for community. I was able to log in as of two days ago. New website broke everything. I've submitted a ticket after several attempts. Took forever to get that to work. No answer yet. 

@Fz3   do you have a My Account linked to the email address you were using to login ?  Have you been using the same email address for both Community and My Account?

There have been quiet some customers with trouble setting up EverSafe, the new component for My Account login.  

you might want to open ticket with support: 

1. Open ticket via Chatbot using direct link: Chatbot 
2. Or if you have trouble with Chatbot, Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Fz3

I can't log in either. https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/ keeps redirecting to PM homepage

Anthony14

Right, so with my wife's account we were prompted to setup Eversafe.  My account is behaving differently.  I am prompted for a OTP, that appears to be working fine.  I don't know how the account works, but seeing as I can post here, it appears I am logging in.  I just can't get past the "let's complete your activation" screen.

Anthony14

Yes, tried with Firefox and Chrome, and incognito mode, not working.  My wife's account can login fine using the same computer and browser.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Anthony14 try incognito mode or a different browser to login.  You also need to complete your eversafe ID verification and new password.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Troubleshooting-Help-Issues-with-2FA-OTP-...

Need Help? Let's chat.