cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login to activate to $34 40GB 5G plan.

Kimbo123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I imagine a lot of you are having the same issue. I already upgraded all of my 6 accounts to the $34, 20 gigabyte plan back on November 15. However, as many of you may know, they upped it now to 40 gigs for $34. I've been trying for more than an hour and a half and I can get to various stages of login, but I can't get to the point where I can change the plan. For a brief moment on my screen, it looked like public mobile had automatically upgraded the 20 to 40 within my account but then that disappeared. I'm hoping that because PM obviously knows this is an issue. They will honour the new deal once their server demand dies down later today or tomorrow. @CS_Agent

9 REPLIES 9

Kimbo123

No they didn't unfortunately. He said he could switch it manually for me, but that I would lose everything that I pre-paid. I told him, that that didn't make sense because when I bought the $34 plan, 5G, 20 GB plan November 15. I was able to select that I would purchase it at the end of December when my three month pre-payment was done. In fact right on the screen under my current plan, it listed the new plan and said that is the one I would be switch toon December 31/2023. So, fair to say, I'm pretty confused with what to do next.

Alibhai
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Did the C's agent tell you they will honor the plan

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Not working here either still. 

brmc

Can’t login either to activate this plan. 

WWx2

Same here. They definitely need to honour the deal/plan if the site issue is not resolved in time. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Kimbo123   Yes, I'm having the same problem but going by your thread's heading it must be due to the new plan offer and too many customers trying to login to take PM up on this great deal!

h_sy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Same here, I'm stuck at the loading screen.

Alibhai
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I tried with customer service didn't help me out.

DebJR

I'm having issues too! Can't log into the app or the website to upgrade to the Black Friday deal. PM please fix!

Need Help? Let's chat.