cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login on new telus page

rshafiko
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It's been about a year since I logged into selfserve, I tried logging in today to add call minutes but I can't login using my old credentials, nor can receive an e-mail to reset my password (nothing in inbox after trying several times), and I can't reset my password using my phone number 2fa (gives an error). How do I login?

6 REPLIES 6

rshafiko
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, my account has been active the whole time. Yes, I am using a laptop, I've tried 3 different browsers and incognito mode, and I can't even submit a ticket because i am unable to do the community login on the ticket page, even though I'm logged in on the actual site (obviously). I've sent a message to the cs agent, so we'll see how it goes.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@rshafiko you have active service with PM now or service just suspended not long ago??

try not login using Incgonito mode first and see if it helps

if not, them open ticket with support

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@hairbag1 

The $5/500min add on cannot be purchased thru 611.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@rshafiko 

The new website is finicky.  Try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  Or try a different device (preferably PC or laptop).  If you are using "saved" password feature on your web browser, don't click enter immediately.  Let the browser automatically enter the information.  

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@rshafiko 

Are you using a laptop or desktop computer? This is necessary if you have not logged into your account in the passed 90 days. Otherwise you get an error message using your normal login credentials.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@rshafiko 

can we assume that your account has stayed Active in all that time ?

Also, you can add minutes by buying payment voucher at Shell gas then dial 611 from your cell to add those vouchers.

Need Help? Let's chat.