cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in

mamabear_5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi! 

I have updated my password and the emails match however, I am still unable to log into my account. 

9 REPLIES 9

J-L
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Sorry, I haven't been on in a couple days. My husband has not actually added the icon to his home page yet ( I thought he did ) but I just checked and it should work. In the top right corner of your screen go to the 3 dots. Click on that to get the drop down . On mine it's towards the bottom of the list, it says "Add to home screen" click on that and the icon should be on your home screen. 

@J-L   but you can make new icon to the new My Account , right?

J-L

Yeah we did that homescreen shortcut a few years ago. It looks and works so much like an app, its very convenient to just click it to get to the sign-in page directly. Funny that his stopped working right after the system upgrade PM did, though.

J-L

Lol took me a minute to see what I did... Yeah cache/ cash lol what's the difference but a couple of letters. Good for a chuckle though,😁

@J-L wrote:

So I told him to clear the cash 

This is desperate..  🤣

. We have put a link for the Public Mobile account log in page on our home screens on our phones ( it looks like an app but it's just a short cut) he had to delete that then reload it. Now it's working fine.

Good tips for making it like an app. With the new My Account being more mobile friendly, now this is truly like an app. Just make a new shortcut and it should work  🙂

J-L

This happened to my husband's phone the other day. He tried a number of times and nothing worked, so we tried using my phone and he was able to log into his account. When he tried again using his own phone it didn't work. So I told him to clear the cash etc...still didn't work but then he tried going online and going to the Public Mobile website through the browser and he was able to log in from there. We have put a link for the Public Mobile account log in page on our home screens on our phones ( it looks like an app but it's just a short cut) he had to delete that then reload it. Now it's working fine.

mamabear_5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey, Did all that. Didn't work. I have opened a ticket  and am waiting for someone to get back to me there. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mamabear_5   Wait 5 mins. 

Try Incognito mode or try another browser (Edge/Firefox/Chrome)

or  Try on a computer if you have been using phone or tablet , if possible

If nothing works, open ticket with PM Support, it could be just a system glitch

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@mamabear_5 

Clear your cache, cookie and go incognito on your browser. 
You can also try a different browser.

Then get the 2FA code sent to your phone. It will be faster to get the code through email.

Need Help? Let's chat.