cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in to my account, it keeps telling me down for maintenance basically for several days now

MC4L
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So this might be the issue.. I tried to login the other day to top up my account ect. And I forgot what email I used for my current public profile so I tried a few different emails and it ended up locking me out, telling me I've tried to many times. Then I made a ticket saying I forgot my password or something along those lines, then after coming to a dead end I remembered my e mail to my account (I believe) because it went a bit further the next time I tried to log on and it acted as if it was logging into my account then goes to this sorry this page is unavailable page, I've tried this now for several days and keep getting the same message. My phone is currently disconnected and I just got paid and am looking to top up my account and bring it active again but I can't. And it's not letting me do it over the phone now either. I'm certain I know my pin. It's the pin I've used for everything similar for years. But for some reason the system keeps telling me it's incorrect. Please help I just want to load my account and get that 40$ deal on now. I've been paid for 3 days now and need my service working. 

7 REPLIES 7

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@MC4L @Tilo  site is up at the moment

@MC4L   you can use the voucher from store or from online to topup and resume service quickly

For logging into My Account, you can try to use Incognito mode to initiate a Reset Password request and also use Incognito mode to reset the password and login and see if it works

if it doesn't, then open ticket with PM support and they can help:

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

The secure area of the website goes down every night for maintenance as far as I can tell. Try again in the morning. 

Tilo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Well late night ET but not that late for PT. Tried at 10:30pm PT

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

611 seems to be working. Buy a voucher from recharge.com and use 611 to enter it. You don't need your pin. The account should reactivate. Then you can use the sms option to verify when you can log in tomorrow morning and schedule the plan change. At least then you'd have service.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@MC4L wrote:

So this might be the issue.. I tried to login the other day to top up my account ect. And I forgot what email I used for my current public profile so I tried a few different emails and it ended up locking me out, telling me I've tried to many times. Then I made a ticket saying I forgot my password or something along those lines, then after coming to a dead end I remembered my e mail to my account (I believe) because it went a bit further the next time I tried to log on and it acted as if it was logging into my account then goes to this sorry this page is unavailable page, I've tried this now for several days and keep getting the same message. My phone is currently disconnected and I just got paid and am looking to top up my account and bring it active again but I can't. And it's not letting me do it over the phone now either. I'm certain I know my pin. It's the pin I've used for everything similar for years. But for some reason the system keeps telling me it's incorrect. Please help I just want to load my account and get that 40$ deal on now. I've been paid for 3 days now and need my service working. 

Maintenance is done late night.  Try during the daytime.

sulagok
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It seems the page may really be down for maintenance as I've also tried to log on but bringing maintenance error

Tilo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Right now the My Account feature is down for maintenance.

Maybe try your luck with dialing 611. Not sure what is possible there. Nor if it works when disconnected 

Need Help? Let's chat.