cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in my account.

Hyesunkwon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am away from Canada for two months and want to cancel auto payment for two months. But I can't log in to my account. After logging in asked for Resume activation and if I hit the button, It keeps saying "

(Error Code: XXX)"

I have tried the whole day but it didn't work.

Can you stop my auto payment immediately? or please solve this problem.

11 REPLIES 11

@HZWD wrote:

To resolve the issue you're facing, I recommend reaching out to Public Mobile customer service directly. You can contact them through the following methods:

Phone: Dial 611 from your Public Mobile phone or 1-855-4PUBLIC (1-855-478-2542) from any other phone.

Community Forum: Visit the Public Mobile Community Forum and post your issue in the appropriate category. Public Mobile moderators and other community members can help provide guidance and solutions.

Social Media: Reach out to Public Mobile through their official social media channels such as Twitter or Facebook. They may be able to assist you or provide further instructions.

@HZWD 

The above information isn't right.  Public Mobile customer service can't be contact by calling any phone number.  Also, social media can't be used either.    The Public Mobile social media chanells such a Facebook are for marketing purposes only and aren't equipped to provided support.

HZWD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

To resolve the issue you're facing, I recommend reaching out to Public Mobile customer service directly. You can contact them through the following methods:

Phone: Dial 611 from your Public Mobile phone or 1-855-4PUBLIC (1-855-478-2542) from any other phone.

Community Forum: Visit the Public Mobile Community Forum and post your issue in the appropriate category. Public Mobile moderators and other community members can help provide guidance and solutions.

Social Media: Reach out to Public Mobile through their official social media channels such as Twitter or Facebook. They may be able to assist you or provide further instructions.

Hyesunkwon

Thank you sooooo much

@Hyesunkwon  VoIP Voice over IP.  It is using app to make phone call

the best one on the market now is TextNow, download it from app store

in setup, you pick a local 10 digits number like a real phone.  Give the number to others and they can call you and your app will ring and you can talk like a real phone.  You can of course make calls too

It is free to make outgoing calls to US or Canada, Free to text US/Canada , an receive text and calls for free.  Check it out

Hyesunkwon

What is Volp app? I searched but not sure which one

@Hyesunkwon let's go with the last trick .. message support

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Hyesunkwon

I cannot resume Activation because of the error. Can I switch my email address? I tried to switch my email, and it is the problem I guess

@Hyesunkwon  You might need support in this case 

message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<

Hyesunkwon

I cannot resume Activation because of the error.

Can I switch my email address? I tried to switch my email, and it is the problem I guess

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Hyesunkwon  Then you should resume it and the turn auto lay off then you have another 90 days before it will be gone . Your account can only stay suspended for 90 days so if you have been away already for 2 months you only have 30 days left ..so I’d resume and turn of auto pay and make sure you make. A payment again before the 90 day from your renewal 

Turn  auto pay  OFF/ON  3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1687468245847.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Hyesunkwon you got "Resume Activation" because the login not properly linked up to your My Account

did you use the same email to login this @Hyesunkwon account as your My Account before? If so, you will need support help to link up the My Account

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

For disabling Autopay, do you remember your 4 digits account PIN?  If so, download VoIP app TextNow, then call 1.855.4PUBLIC, enter 1 for English and enter you phone number, you can disable Autopay quickly there
Need Help? Let's chat.