cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get the promotion that expires April 9th

Agronomist
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For some reason, I can't get the promotional deal for Canada-US.  Is this just for new subscribers?

9 REPLIES 9

Fjayjay

I agree. It's false advertising. April 9 is still on and if the offer ends April 9, it should still be offered to customers. Removing it would be deceptive. 

GregTay
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just till it to customer service at public mobile. Thanks

@Agronomist @GregTay 

I don't disagree with you, but this is somethng that you'll need to take up with Public Mobile.

GregTay

It seems false advertising to me . If it says April 9th , then honour it until end of that day. 

Agronomist

O.k. thanks.  Just to be clear, it is advertised but not available?  Does that seem unfair?

@GregTay 

Sorry, but Public Mobile no longer offers any Canada-US plans.

GregTay

I am trying to add the Canada/USA plan today. I says it expires April 9th. That is  until 12 midnight tonight  in my mind. When I try to add it as a new user, it says the page I’m looking for cannot be found. So irritating. 

Sorry, but there are no longer any Canada-US plans being offered. Also, the 20GB $29 plan has already been discontinued, despite still being advertised.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Agronomist 

no mention of new subscriber limitations. There's  2 Can / US promo's that are up right now...you should be able to get either. Can you try using a laptop and incognito mode ...see if that works. It is April 9th, so maybe it's being removed...save a screenshot of your attempted purchase and message Customer Support to aid in your purchase.

Need Help? Let's chat.