cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t get into my account at all

Karenj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can’t get into my account at all. Keeps getting locked out.  I have to pay my account. 

9 REPLIES 9

Dublicate_acct
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

By your phone dial *611 and follow the prompts. Good luck. 

PS --- You can make payment with voucher but you'll need your  pin to pay by  credit card.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Right @Handy1 , I was thinking vouchers all along since card was not mentioned. 

@esjliv  I believe @softech  was mentioning that just for calling *611 trying to use registered card . But yes with vouchers *611 no PIN needed 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

It's about being clear in the possibilities and using the right words to avoid confusion. 611 doesn't need the account pin for vouchers and checking the balance (which happens up front anyway). All other functions need the account pin.

The sentence by Kraken could have added - to enter vouchers. That avoids needing to say - but you'll need the pin to use the credit card.

@softech wrote:

@Karenj 

But add to @Dublicate_acct   Kraken's point, you need to know your 4 digits account PIN to use *611 to pay 

But do you @softech ? Did this change? 

When calling 611, and choosing to make a payment through a voucher, it then asks for your 12 digit voucher number.  At which point does it ask for the 4 digit PIN?

@Dublicate_acct wrote:

By your phone dial *611 and follow the prompts. Good luck. 

@Karenj 

But add to @Dublicate_acct   Kraken's point, you need to know your 4 digits account PIN to use *611 to pay 

Dublicate_acct
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Karenj 

PM introduced EverSafe login system not long ago, you ever able to successfully login since EverSafe is here?

Usually after a lock, you need to wait an hour first and better to reset password and try again

If you tried all that, open ticket with PM support and ask them to check

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Also, if you need to pay urgently to resume service, consider getting a voucher from SDM/711/Lodnon Drug/Shell and load the voucher via *611

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Karenj  You can buy payment vouchers and load them *611 and worry about log in later . 
Adding when trying to log in again try incognito mode private mode . Or even try the app instead 

Need Help? Let's chat.