cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t get into account

Ozzy82
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey folks. I set up an account and a plan for my daughter’s phone, with a virtual SIM. Well, now she wiped the phone and got rid of it and then simultaneously lost access to her Apple ID and iCloud email, and then discovered she couldn’t get into her public mobile account without two factor ID using her phone number or email, which she no longer has access to! We get her a new phone with a new number, but still can’t get into her public mobile account to cancel the old plan!!! Help!

5 REPLIES 5

Ozzy82

Thank you!

Ozzy82

My daughter wiped her phone to give it away, not realizing that she was deleting everything! When she wiped the phone she also lost her ability to get into her email because it is verified by two factor ID to the phone number she lost access to! Messy!

@Yummy wrote:

If you deleted eSIM (WHY DID YOU GET IT????)

HI @Yummy 

I guess everyone has it reason why esim

also, esim replacement is now free.  So,  esim is better than before and maybe you change view now with a free replacement 🙂

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you deleted eSIM (WHY DID YOU GET IT????) then you have to buy a new one.

As for getting authentication code, chose email.

Yummy_0-1713202010431.pngYummy_1-1713202013341.png

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Ozzy82 

you will need support agent to help then.  please submit a ticket with CS Agent by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

Need Help? Let's chat.