cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download Public Mobele in ApsStore - app not available

AlexDud
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello community. May someone can help me. I bought eSim online on Public Mobile web site, and next step is download Public Mobeli app to activate eSim. The problem is - I can't download the app,  I see massage This app is currently not availaiable in your country or region. So I can not activate eSim, I can't call, I can do nothing. Any idea how to resolve this issue? Can you help me how to activate eSim without app?  Or how to do refund 

4 REPLIES 4

AlexDud

Thanks a lot! 

AlexDud

My phone not from Canada but I am in Toronto now and using local IP. Seems this is another problem ( 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @AlexDud 

It seems your phone isn't from Canada or you're currently in another country other than Canada at the moment. Make sure you're using a Canadian IP address when searching. 

fixin1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@AlexDud - You have to activate PM service on app. You could also use another device to activate - and skip eSIM activation for when you receive the QR code in the activation email, get or port your number. Please change region in Apple ID to Canada  (You will have to cancel all current subscriptions) and change the region of iPhone to Canada.

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 9.07.59 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-04-15 at 3.53.06 PM.jpeg

Need Help? Let's chat.