cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't contact Customer Service Agent, no match found

ryancg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

Trying to contact customer service.. When I go to send a PM it says "No Matches" for contact: "@CS_Agent".

I tried ensuring I disabled any ad blockers etc, tried different browsers, no luck. Any issue known server side @CS_Agent ?

17 REPLIES 17

@Handy1 

my PM plan is the $15 (3G) plan...phone shows as 5G. Speed is choked to around 3mbs.

ryancg

They should update the system to accept either or, or make it clear to contact CS_Agent, no @...

@ryancg wrote:

Hi there,

Trying to contact customer service.. When I go to send a PM it says "No Matches" for contact: "@CS_Agent".

I tried ensuring I disabled any ad blockers etc, tried different browsers, no luck. Any issue known server side @CS_Agent ?

The @ isn't part of the username.  If the @ is typed in, that would be why there are no matches.

@ryancg  Absolutely no worries you still will 

@ryancg wrote:

But do all 4g customers connect via 5g protocol, but get limited to 4g speeds? (100mbps on 5g network)

@ryancg 

yes, in fact all PM customers can connect to 3G/4G/5G networks.  They will be capped based on the plan

3G speed plan: 3Mbps
4G speed plan: 100
5G speed plan: 150 

ryancg

ok thank you. I do wonder though if the 4g speed prior was 100mbps vs new, but I don't really care about the speed cap, I care more about ensuring I'm still able to get on the 5g protocol to take advantage of 5g connection benefits, even if they cap me at 4g speeds.

@ryancg  It will still connect to the 5G network I’m in that plan notice my screen shot is 5G connection on 4G plan 

Handy1_0-1689025290994.png

ryancg

But do all 4g customers connect via 5g protocol, but get limited to 4g speeds? (100mbps on 5g network)

@ryancg 

whatever your current plan is (4G speed) it'll stay that way unless you buy a 5G plan or drop to one of the 2 3G speed plans.

ryancg

The clarity is that the old 4g plan has no mention of the 4g speed cap, while the new plan mentions 4g at 100mbps. Also with the old plan, my phone runs on the 5g protocol as of the last few months, so they've upgraded their network to provide 5g and my phone is connected at 5g but might be running at max 4g speeds while still benefiting from the 5g protocol enhancements is my suspicion. If I move to the new plan which is 4g capped at 100mbps, would my phone still connect and utilize 5g or would it connect to 4g protocol? This is where it feels best that a CS_Agent would reply, who has definitive knowledge of their service. If I was to upgrade my plan based on a community answer, and the outcome wasn't what I wanted, then it's my fault for trusting the community response instead of asking the company CS_Agent.

@ryancg  I get that too . I’d be same way honestly . So go ahead and message them and get your confirmation even screen shot it for proof . I do when making plan changes for next renewal . Just in case something goes south 

@ryancg  If your in a 4G plan now the new 20GB $39  4G plan will be same speed  and that promo plan won’t expire 

ryancg

I understand that, but I don't believe the community would be the best place to get validation on current plans vs new plans, hence why I wanted a confirmation from a CS_Agent who can 100% provide clarity on my particular account plan review.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ryancg  You got the link that’s how to get support . But as @hairbag1  mentioned to you . If you tell him what your issue is i bet he can assist you quicker than support . So long it’s not account related issue .

ryancg

Not an issue per say, but an inquiry on the phone plans. As I already have a promo plan from last black Friday season and wanted to know if the $39 promo runs at the same speed, hence I wanted CS_Agent to review and let me know.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@ryancg 

before contacting a CSA, let us know what the issue is so we can direct you proper.

ryancg

I did find in another community post that someone posted the exact ID link to generate a private message for CS, if others are needing it it is: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.