cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't complete my activation process

Julio91
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a problem activating my simcard, Im trying to finish initial setup. on line it says final setup go and download the app on your phone to complete setup. i downloaded the app on phone. Opened the app clicked on to log on and a blank screen shows up. need help please. This is the last step everything is paid for subscription selected. Stuck on this and need my phone to work. i got in a kind of loop or error.

5 REPLIES 5

hammadtheone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Would it be possible for you to share an image of the screen that you're at?

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Julio91 
Try to open the page in desktop mode by clicking the 3 dots at the top right, and then checking "Desktop Site". If that doesn't work, you can try already suggested solutions.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Julio91  did uninstall and reinstalling the app works?

if not, are you on iPhone or Android? 

Since you got passed payment step, agent can actually help from there if you still have trouble, please submit a ticket with CS agent here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Julio91
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have already done this but it has not worked, when I enter the app it sends me to another page to loggin again and it stays completely bugged

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Julio91 

Try uninstalling the app, rebooting your device, and reloading the app and try again.

Need Help? Let's chat.