cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't complete activation and subscription plan is gone

Grizzle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone, I purchased a subscription plan on Black Friday ($34/month, 40GB data) and was charged for the subscription. When trying to activate my account (over a week now), on the SIM page, if I click "continue with eSIM" or "Order a SIM card instead" or "I already have a SIM card", I keep getting "error occurred. Please try again later".

Now the $34/month plan no longer shows up on the subscription page, but I was charged the full amount on Black Friday.

I can't reach an agent over the help chat. What do I do?  

4 REPLIES 4

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Grizzle,

Considering you had opted for the Black Friday deal and were charged that price, you should be entitled to it even if it was a temporary promotion. Please reach out to Customer service in order to help you complete your steps of the activation process and get back your $34 plan. 

Here is the link to submit a ticket directly to a customer service agent:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please be sure to explain the issue to them. They will respond to you in your community inbox to check it from time to time. Due to high volumes, the delays for your ticket can be 24-48 hours.

HI @Grizzle 

then agent ticket/message will be your life saver  🙂

Grizzle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi @hTideGnow , thanks for your response. Yes I'm using the Public Mobile app. I just tried to uninstall and reinstall the app, and I'm getting the same error message when I go to click any SIM option.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Grizzle 

what you need to do now is to use the app to continue.  Are you using the app now?

if  you are using app already, try to uninstall and reinstall

if same,   please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.